This course raises awareness to employees regarding – What is a bribe? Which offences exist and the penalties that can be imposed under the Bribery Act, for both individuals and commercial organisations. Plus it provides details of the limited defences available for breach of the Bribery Act.
- Defining the importance of performing a relevant function properly
- Understanding “What is a bribe” – the risks and consequences
- Discusses what is genuine hospitality or promotional expenditure
- Applicable employees at all levels
- What is a bribe?
- Raises awareness of what can be excepted as gifts
- Examples of relevant functions that are applicable to the Bribery Act
- Outlines the legal and commercial penalties for employees and businesses
- Provides examples of what constitutes a bribe
- Test employee’s knowledge with a quiz and certification
What are the benefits?
- Minimise legal exposure and ET claims in relation to the Bribery Act
- Forms part of your policy and procedures plan for bribery risk assessment
- Defence for organisations to prove that it has adequate procedures designed to prevent persons from committing offences under the Bribery Act.
- Provides examples of correct and incorrect bribes
- Helps to educate associates and employees about gift and reward giving
Each course has a multiple-choice test and certificates are issued online instantly for you to print off once a course is passed successfully. The courses can be also be taken on a laptop, tablet or smartphone and should take approximately 15 minutes to half an hour to complete. Candidates will get 3 chances to pass the test. LMS and full package subscribers have unlimited use.